Token Type: Ethereum-Based
Total Supply: 905625000 ABYSS
ICO Ends: May 16, 2018 2:00 pm
Maximum bonus 25%
Legal Name: The Abyss LTD
Incorporated in: Malta
SOFT CAP 6M USD REACHED!
The Abyss as a Next-Generation Platform
A gaming portal with a concentrated presence of MMO games in which a primary focus is placed on motivational programs for players as well as developers. ABYSS tokens are a priority internal mechanism for interaction on the platform (Protocol ERC20 on the Ethereum blockchain). Our gaming platform is to be offered for Desktop (Windows, MacOS, Linux), Mobile (iOS and Android) and Web.
Key Characteristics of the Project:
- Increasing income from a single user: A powerful, multilevel referral program whereby a user brought in by a developer provides the developer an income (paid in ABYSS tokens) from all payments and achievements in any other game on the platform.
- The player also profits: An analogous referral system is built on a viral basis whereby players receive income (paid in ABYSS tokens) for bringing in friends, not just for their payments but also for the activity on the platform (achievements, creating content, subsequent referrals, etc.)
This system utilizes a principle of affiliate marketing: a maximal income is obtained by players and developers who are the first to bring in users to the platform. The system is oriented at more effectively inviting and retaining users than any other in the gaming sphere.
- Low entry threshold for first check: Dual currency options whereby all operations can be conducted in fiat money and the platform’s own ABYSS tokens.
- Convenience of using tokens: Tokens can be transferred to cryptocurrency accounts both manually and automatically.
- Saving money on marketing: An internal system of advertising offers (based on ABYSS tokens) enables traffic to be exchanged with other developers, receiving and passing along only relevant users.
- The Abyss is a gamification service: A well-planned system of syndicates (Masternodes) enables the platform’s users to be organized into communities that become sources of income (paid in ABYSS tokens) for participants. It is one of the methods of controlling the volatility of tokens.