This groundbreaking project introduces a framework for creating and trading NFT collections. In essence, it functions as an NFT marketplace that empowers creators to release their own digital collections and make them available for minting. The project has successfully secured a funding of $60M, with contributions from Coinbase Ventures, Haun Ventures, Kindred, and three angel investors.
- Visit the ZORA website.
- Connect your ETH wallet.
- Now list, sell or buy NFTs.
- Visit their testnet page, add ZORA testnet to Metamask from the testnet page.
- Get some Goerli ETH from here.
- Now bridge the testnet ETH to ZORA testnet from here.
- Early users who’ve interacted with the platform and done testnet actions may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to the early users of the platform. It’s only speculation.
This blog is for educational purposes only. The information we offer is not investment advice. Please always do your own research before investing. Any opinions expressed in this article are not a recommendation that any particular cryptocurrency (or cryptocurrency token/asset/index), cryptocurrency portfolio, transaction, or investment strategy is appropriate for any particular individual.